We build Business Social Network Sites and Platforms
Eton Digital offers a bespoke, powerful and professional social networking platform with many advantages suitable for businesses and other organisations of all sizes, globally.
Developed in-house from the ground up, our proven business and alumni social network solutions will give your business:
- A social website that’s genuinely yours – The look and feel, the features and the integration with your current website, if needed, will be highly tailored, as your social network will be made-to-order
- Innovative features that delight will keep users returning – A site “out of the box” won’t have anything to differentiate itself from the rest. With an EtonDigital bespoke system, you’ll get bespoke features to help you be more successful in achieving your goals whether they are business or community oriented.
- Full ownership of valuable data – For reasons of legality and dependability, keeping customer data safe and trackable should be a prerequisite for any serious social network. Unlike with many simpler systems, EtonDigital’s social networking solution means that all valuable data collected is yours, safe and secure.
- A close, long-lasting relationship for future development – We’ll take the time to understand your social network strategy, or collaborate with you to develop one, so that your investment continues to pay dividends. We’ll provide tactical design advice and long term collaboration, will help market your network and can even provide ongoing moderation support should it be required
The Eton Digital Social Network Core provides a trusted environment for your employees and alumni to find and stay connected with your organisation and to each other. It will help your people find hidden skills and know-how, encourage collaboration, recruit the right people, retain the best and brightest and develop new business.
The Eton Digital Social Network Core (SNC) modules include:
- Homepage, news, directories and profiles
- Secure member registration and authentication
- Social networking features such as:
- Core Social Networking – login and registration forms, customizable member profiles with activity feeds, private messaging between members, member update emails, and the ability to follow or become friends with other site members
- Personal Profile Page
- Personalized Profile URL
- Online Store with shopping cart
- Video Upload module
- Audio Upload module
- Group Chat
- MP3 Player
- User Management
- Advanced CSS
- Group Management
- Content Management
- Privacy Controls
- Page Creator
- Site Designer
- Category Management
- Dynamic Profiles
- User Generated Content
- Private Groups
- Self- Serve Advertising revenue
- Admin Targeted Advertising module
- Collect Membership fees
- Collect Event Fees
We build your customised Business or Alumni Social Network requirements, the look and feel and features, around the EtonDigital Social Network Core (SNC) which itself can be tailored to suit your brand’s requirements.
We are building Custom Social Networks and Online Communities
We don’t just talk about Social Networks, but we eat, dream and live them every day and we really love making them. We built the following custom Social Networks from ground up and would like to know what you think:
- Sportlobster – Sportlobster is a social platform completely dedicated to fans of all sports.
Get real time information, news and social interactions tailored to your passions in sport. Sportlobster is developed in symfony.
- Synapse – The communications network for London Specialty Schools. This is an “invitation-only” Social Network connecting all those involved in postgraduate medical training in London. Synapse is developed in symfony.
- We Connect Students is the new online social community which places students in the centre of a well-connected, professional environment of employers and industry mentors looking to identify and attract graduate talent.
- Any Friend of Ours is a private online members’ club that allows second homeowners to rent their properties to recommended and trusted individuals who form part of an exclusive network of contacts.
- Funding Planet is a revolutionary online platform connecting investors to technology startups looking for growth capital.
- Letterbanc Social Network: SEARCH for scholarships and internships, STORE recommendation letters and documents, SEND out at a moment’s notice.
- LetsLoop is a Social Network for music. Let’s Loop is designed to be your homepage for everything to do with music, combining the best social networking and music sites out there in a completely open and independent format. LetsLoop is built on symfony php framework and hosted on AWS (Amazon Web Services).
- TallyFox – TallyFox is enabling professional communities to build Knowledge Networks. TallyFox knowledge Network is built on Drupal CMS
- StoryVault – Video-based social networking website. Build your family tree, preserve your family history, share family photos and videos, celebrate birthdays, anniversaries and other events, create profiles for your children.
- Ana Ivanovic community website – Personal website for the tennis mega-star built on Drupal. It includes lots of Social Networking and online community features.
Custom Social Network enabled informational sites can grow organically, with a large and substantial membership adding their own content, rating existing published materials, driving brand awareness, loyalty and traffic.
If you are searching for a proven social networking website design and development company, we can deliver the Custom Social Networking platform and build the Online Community you are looking for while providing you full ownership rights to a custom solution.
Our Social Network Design and Development Core Features :
- User Registration
- User Administration
- Friends lists and activity feeds
- Organic groups – enables users with permissions to create and manage their own groups. Community members often want to self organize or spontaneously organize around a topic of interest. Allowing communities to organize naturally is an important part of a healthy community.
- Events – Create, invite guest, attendance list, ticketing solutions, Location and directions via Google map integration
- Internal messaging with fully featured Inbox
- Photo Albums with sophisticated Tagging, Photo Rotation, Sharing, Ratings & Comments
- Custom Vertical Search using Lucene Search solutions
- Discussion Forums
- Customizable Users Homepages
- Customizable Personal Profiles
- Presence Awareness (who’s online lists)
- File/Audio/Video Sharing
- Video publishing and Online Video Editing
- Polls /Surveys
- Chat Integration
- RSS – Content Syndication
- User Role Administration
- Directory Services
- MarketPlace and Classifieds
- Content Management (CMS)
- Content Bookmarking
- Deployment on AWS Cloud
- … and more
The core social networking functionality (registration, profiles, message wall, friends, videos, photos, privacy controls, etc) is contained in Eton Digital’s Social Network Core engine, around which a limitless amount of custom modules and unique features can be created. Our expertise is in applying our broad social networking development experience and innovations to various niches and vertical markets for new or existing technology, telecoms and media companies as well as Alumni and membership organisations.
We build extensible, flexible social networking applications using Drupal or Symfony and standards compliant HTML , CSS, PHP, mySQL with innovative AJAX usage and browser compatible, w3 certified, section 508 compliant coding.
We are capable of building online communities that are scalable, tested, customised, while providing resources like documentation and ongoing support when needed. We can handle integration (OpenID, OpenSocial) needs, turnkey features, and custom/complex modules.
To receive a quote for Business or Alumni Social Network design and development services in London, Slough, Windsor, Maidenhead, Reading and all around United Kingdom, please return this brief questionnaire to get the process started.