An ideal candidate will be an HTML and CSS wizard with a hunger for learning and passionate about writing scalable code. You will be working on similar projects such as Nissan, Jaguar Land Rover, Global Data, ITF and others.
We’re looking for an experienced CSS developer to work with our teams in Novi Sad on building dynamic web projects.
This position plays a big role in the design process so our ideal candidate should be knowledgeable about design, be meticulous about style and have experience working in teams on creating intuitive and friendly UX and UI.
An ideal candidate will be an HTML and CSS wizard with a hunger for learning and passionate for writing scalable code. You will be working on similar projects such as Nissan, Jaguar Land Rover, Global Data, ITF and others.
Who we are
Eton Digital is a web design and development company that does full-cycle development from MVP to the production stage. You will be implementing modern user interfaces using Open Source technologies and UX practices. We have offices in Novi Sad, Nis and Belgrade in Serbia with a team of 50+ professionals.
Meet the team and find out why you should become one of us.
Our ideal candidate hired into this position has:
- Expertise in building responsive web applications
- 2 – 3 years of professional web development experience
- General knowledge of web servers, web usability challenges, and web standards.
- Ability to plan and deliver complex web applications (e.g. social networks, collaboration platforms, eLearning solutions, etc)
- Expert with HTML and CSS/SCSS to transform designs into polished, intuitive and responsive digital assets
- Knowledge of CSS Preprocessor: SASS, LESS.
- Knowledge of Git version control system
- Strong understanding of CSS animations, transformations, and keyframes
- Experience with component-based architecture
- Familiar with BEM methodology
- Familiar with Inuitcss
- Experience diagnosing and tuning browser performance issues
- Dedication to excellence, curiosity, and willingness to learn
- Independent and self-motivated
- Strong written and verbal communication skills, with a client-facing professional demeanor.
- Has a strong sense of personal responsibility.
- Ability to collaborate on ideas (sketches, wireframes, mockups), producing web assets for early feedback, and continuously iterating on that feedback
What we offer
- Full-time employment with flexible work hours
- Competitive salary and benefits
- Interesting and challenging projects and new technologies
- Opportunity for personal development and education
- Strong culture and team spirit
- Pleasant working environment with a young and passionate team
- Regular team-building events
- Private health insurance MedUNIQA