This position offers you the opportunity to join a fast-growing technology organization that is shifting productivity paradigms in the software engineering industry. This opportunity is right for you if you are passionate about technology and want to learn about new trends that are shaping human behavior.
As a Delivery Manager, you will be responsible for guiding teams through our engagements, liaising with our clients, and ensuring that we maintain our high standards for delivering value, efficiency, and quality. Our teams work closely with our clients and your role is to ensure that the team delivers value for the client.
What will your responsibilities be:
- Work with the client to identify objectives and goals for the engagement
- With the team and key stakeholders, establish appropriate ways of working
- Provide governance, communicating frequently with the team and the client
- Manage the resourcing for the engagement, ensuring we have the right mix of skills
- Coach the team and the client in Agile and Lean practices
- Support the team to ensure they are able to deliver, in particular, liaising with the client’s key stakeholders
- Establish metrics to provide in sight to the team’s work and to drive continuous improvements.
- Identify and manage any risks to the delivery
Sounds like you? Apply if you have:
- Excellent written and verbal English communication skills
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science, business, or a related ﬁeld
- In-depth knowledge of Lean and Agile methodologies, ways of working, and associated tools.
- 3+years experience working with an agile team as a Product Owner or Scrum Master
- Proven record of delivering software
- Excellent analytical and creative problem-solving skills
- Strong interpersonal skills and extremely resourceful
What we offer
- Competitive salary and benefits
- Interesting and challenging projects
- Opportunity for personal development
- Strong culture and team spirit
- Pleasant working environment with a young and passionate team