Let’s quickly introduce ourselves.
We are all about turning ideas into reality and making everyday experience intuitive and awesome. To create innovative digital solutions we base all our solutions on open source and follow principles of Agile development and TDD.
This inspiring opportunity is for an experienced digital product designer who will have an exciting and engaging role working within our highly skilled team.
We are looking for a designer that will be involved in creating web and mobile applications from concept to delivery; making sure that user experiences are intuitive, accessible, and delightful. Our designers work in an agile environment with teams of designers, developers and managers that collaboratively build great experiences across screens and devices.
Are you our ideal candidate?
- You have minimum 2 years of experience in designing web and mobile apps
- Advocate customer-centered design: identifying who will use the product, what they will use it for, and what value they will derive.
- Others say that you are self-starter who brings original ideas and fresh approaches to each project they work on.
- Strong self-management skills as well as ability to work as a contributing member of a multi-discipline team.
- Any stage of the project is comfortable environment for you (vision, planning, execution)
- You don’t have to know how to code, but understanding of the HTML, CSS and JS is required.
Did you answered YES on every statement above? Wait just a second, there is an extra line:
- Since we are mostly building social networks, it is great plus if you are a heavy user of major social networks, you know how they work and what are the best UX tricks to make user journeys simple and easy. Interactions and understanding of the complex social networks are very important for us.
Convinced you fit into all above? Than wait no more, send us an email and don’t forget to include your portfolio.
What we offer:
- full-time employment with flexible working hours
- competitive salary and benefits
- working on interesting and challenging projects and new technologies
- a great working environment with young and passionate people who live and breathe technology
- opportunities for personal development and skill advancement
- an opportunity to learn new skills and explore new technologies
- innovation incentives and a personal education budget
- strong culture of opportunity, recognition, collaboration and team spirit
- sporting events and gym membership
- team building events
What else should you know?
We are a close team and you will be a part of it right from the start. You will have a great time in our open space office and you will probably love our kitchen. You can share your knowledge and skills during tech talks and open sessions we organise regularly as we want to learn together. On Fridays, we go out together to play pool, Picado or something else. We encourage a healthy lifestyle and regular workouts, so you will have your gym card ready in no time.
Our company culture encourages innovation and ideas and we always want to hear your opinion and thoughts as this is the only way to constantly improve and be better at our work. We value quality over quantity and individuals over processes.