This position offers you the opportunity to join a fast-growing technology organization that is shifting productivity paradigms in the software engineering industry. This opportunity is right for you if you are passionate about technology and want to learn about new trends that are shaping human behavior.
As a SRE/DevOps you will be responsible for supporting L1 and L2 teams with periodic updates and system patching, and assisting in communications to businesses about
environment-related major incidents. You will be expected to ﬁx errors and system failures within two hours. The release cycles frequency will be once every 30 days.
What will your responsibilities be:
- Monitor product and system performance.
- Address and resolve user or developer-reported issues and requests.
- Log, update tickets and track them to closure.
- Notify and route changes to the development team.
- Assist in Quality Assurance regression and performance testing during new version releases.
- Identify bugs and work with teams in resolving and ﬁxing production systems and applications.
- Independently administer systems, restart applications and production workﬂows and run automation scripts as needed to ensure systems in production, UAT, and staging are functioning as needed.
- Support code deployment for the release of new product versions.
- Post-release support.
Sounds like you? Apply if you have:
- 3+ years of hands-on experience in a similar role.
- Experience with automation and scripting in a Linux environment.
- Ability to work collaboratively and as part of a multidisciplinary team, within a dynamic and fast-paced environment.
- Availability to work in the GMT, EST,and PST time zones.
- Excellent written and oral English level.
- Technology landscape: AWS, Kubernetes, Docker, Bash, Python, Ubuntu, CentOS, Linux.
What we offer
- Competitive salary and benefits
- Interesting and challenging projects
- Opportunity for personal development
- Strong culture and team spirit
- Pleasant working environment with a young and passionate team