Thank you for visiting Eton Digital!
We appreciate your visit to our website and thank you for your interest in our company, our products, and our web pages. Protecting your privacy when using our web pages is important to us.
We wrote this policy to help you understand what information we collect, how we use it and what choices you have about it. Therefore, please take note of the following information:
Who we are
This website is operated by Eton Digital Ltd, from London, 239 High Street, Kensington, London W8 6SN, United Kingdom, (Hereinafter: Eton Digital), registered in England and Wales under no: 05483387 l VAT Number: 881142335, email: email@example.com.
We welcome your questions and comments on this Policy. You can reach us via email at firstname.lastname@example.org
Who processes information
Eton Digital Ltd. processes all the necessary information of the persons who have given consent for their data to be processed, with a clearly stated purpose in a manner allowed by the law, so that the person whose information is being processed cannot be defined or definable after the purpose of processing has been met, proportionately with the purpose of processing.
Eton Digital Ltd. gathers personal information from its customers, i.e. information about the company in cases of legal persons. The purpose, i.e. the obligation to collect information is defined by the The Data Protection Act 1998 (c 29). The purpose of collecting information is also to prevent the misuse in advertising as well as internal processing of information with the purpose of compiling demographic reports.
People who use the information are persons who are employed or hired by Eton Digital Ltd., persons with whom a member establishes communication (to an extent necessary for proper communication), and all the state institutions who have the right to use the information, whether legally or by arbitration.
We collect information in a few different ways:
When you give it to us or give us permission to obtain it
When contacting us (for example via contact form or email) personal data will be collected. It is evident from the respective input form which data are collected. Those data will be stored and processed exclusively for the purpose of responding to your inquiry or of getting in contact with you and for the connected technical administration. This includes your name, email address, phone number, profile photo, location, IP address, comments, and any other information you give us.
Your data will be deleted after final processing of your inquiry, if you so desire, provided that legal retention periods will not be barred by a deletion.
When you visit our website, our Web server automatically records some general information about your visit but does not recognise or record any individual information about you. We Basically, you may visit our website without us collecting any personal data from you. cannot identify you personally unless you give us personal information voluntarily. Personal data is only collected if you voluntarily disclose such data for the purpose of concluding a contract or opening a customer account. Without your explicit consent, this data is merely used for contract performance and processing your inquiries.
We also get technical information when you visit Eton Digital
Whenever you use any website, mobile application or other internet services, certain information gets created and logged automatically. The same is true when you visit Eton DIgital website. Here are some of the types of information we collect:
- Log data. When you visit Eton Digital, our servers record information (“log data”), including information that your browser automatically sends whenever you visit a website, or that your mobile app automatically sends when you’re using it. This log data includes your Internet Protocol address, searches, browser type and settings, the date and time of your request, cookie data, and device data.
- Device information. In addition to log data, we collect information about the device you’re visiting Eton Digital on, including the type of device, operating system, settings, unique device identifiers and crash data that helps us understand when something breaks. Whether we collect some or all of this information often depends on what type of device you’re using and its settings. For example, different types of information are available depending on whether you’re using a Mac or a PC, or an iPhone or Android phone. To learn more about what information your device makes available to us, please also check the policies of your device manufacturer or software provider.
What we know about you
We only collect information that you give us. For example, we do not know your email address unless you give it to us. We only record your email address if you send us a message, either directly or by completing an online form. We will use it only internally within Eton Digital, and will not disclose it to other organisations without your permission. We do not sell or pass on any of our visitors’ details.
If you have given us your email address, but do not want to receive any correspondence from us in the future, you have an option to opt-in or out of receiving email and newsletter form us.
The information we record and use for statistical purposes is:
- Your server address
- The date and time
- The pages accessed and documents downloaded
- The time spent on each page
- The previous site visited
- The type of operating system and browser used
How long we keep your information
We keep your information only so long as we need it to provide the service to you and fulfill the purposes described in this policy. This is also the case for anyone that we share your information with and who carries out services on our behalf.
When we no longer need to use your information and there is no need for us to keep it to comply with our legal or regulatory obligations, we’ll either remove it from our systems or depersonalize it so that we can’t identify you.
You have options in relation to the information that we have about you described below. If you’re an EEA user, you can:
- Access the information we hold about you. We’ll usually share this with you within 30 days of you asking us for it.
- Have your information corrected or deleted from our servers.
- Object to us processing your information. You can ask us to stop using your information, including when we use your information to send you marketing emails. We only send you marketing material if you’ve agreed to it, but if you’d rather we don’t, you can easily unsubscribe at any time directly from the email.
- Have the information you provided to us sent to another organization, where we hold this information with your consent.
- Complain to a regulator. If you’re based in the EEA and think that we haven’t complied with data protection laws, you have a right to lodge a complaint with the Data Protection Commission or with your local supervisory authority.
- In case of illicit processing of personal information, you have the right to set a corresponding procedure in motion against Eton Digital Ltd, to the competent authorities, in accordance with the current legislation of the United Kingdom.
We will not use your information in any way unless we have your consent. Your consent can be recalled at any time. If you do recall your consent to processing Personality Data, Eton Digital Ltd. is obliged to permanently destroy all your information, immediately, or no later than 30 days after receiving the recall.
Before collecting the information, Eton Digital Ltd. notifies the person referred to by the information about the following:
- That a legal person responsible for the gathering of information is Eton Digital Ltd., Crown House, 72 Hammersmith Road, Hammersmith, London W14 8TH, VAT: 881142335, company number: 05483387
- That the purpose of gathering and processing information is to enable an undisturbed functioning of the website, the safety of members and electronic trading to the members of the online service, in accordance with the law.
- That providing the information is voluntary, and that no one is obliged to submit any kind of information
- That a person who has given consent for the gathering and processing of information can recall that consent at any time, without an explanation, which has a legal consequence of termination of the membership, maturity of debt (debts fall due), and that it also stops any further gathering of the information related to the person who has recalled his/her consent.
- That in case of illegal processing, persons have the right to protection of Personality Data, as well as other rights which are guaranteed to them by the law.
If our information practices change at some time in the future we will post the policy changes to our website to notify you of these changes and provide you with the ability to opt out of these new uses. If you are concerned about how your information is used, you should check back at our website periodically.