We are looking for a Junior Project Manager to join our team in sunny Niš, south Serbia
Eton Digital is a well-established Serbian web development and design company. We are a full service web agency with a team of 50+ top class professionals who employ rapid development techniques that deliver complex projects in a short period of time. Our teams keep abreast of the latest trends and developments in web technologies and bring these to market in packages that create beautiful and effective websites.
We are rapidly expanding and now searching for an enthusiastic, cheerful and organised person that likes nothing better than making our clients happy by delivering great digital products on time and budget.
We are looking for a Junior Project Manager to join our team.
Are you our ideal candidate?
The following are the skills we believe the Junior Project Manager should possess.
- Strong communication skills
- Ability to take action in a crisis situation
- Ability to work effectively across a range of client projects simultaneously
- Ability to plan time efficiently and manage resources across the projects at hand
- Good understanding of the principles of project management
- Liaise with all team members to ensure accurate transmission of data
Knowledge and Experience Requirements
- Have a university degree, preferably IT or business related
- Proven knowledge of written and verbal English language
- Interested in social networks and knowledge platforms development
- Possess knowledge about UX on social networks and e-commerce
- Comfortable to work in a team
- Have an active account on major social networks (not only Facebook)
- Structured and organised with the ability to work to tight deadlines, whilst under pressure from conflicting client and internal needs
What we offer
- Challenging tasks in a highly professional environment
- Working in small and excellent skilled teams
- Competitive salary and conditions corresponding to high demands of the position
- Opportunity for personal development and education
- A strong culture and team spirit
- Regular team building events
- Private health insurance MedUNIQA
About our company culture
Our company culture encourages innovation and ideas and we always want to hear your opinion and thoughts as this is the only way to constantly improve and be better at our work.
We value quality over quantity and individuals over processes.
Our culture welcomes the person that is:
- A problem solver, not a quitter
- Paying attention to details
- Feeling comfortable to multitask
We are a close team and you will be a part of it right from the start. You will have a great time in our open space office and you can share your knowledge and skills during tech talks and open sessions we organise regularly as we want to learn together.
We encourage a healthy lifestyle and regular workouts, so you will have your gym card ready in no time and we love to spend time in nature.
Convinced you fit into all above?
Than wait no more, send us an email and your portfolio.